Tiger Club - School Age Care
Welcome to Fridley Tiger Club's School-Age-Care program!
Tiger Club's School-Age-Care program is the Fridley Public Schools fee-based "outside of school-time" childcare program serving students Kindergarten - 6th. Located within the Community Education department at the Fridley Community Center, this program offers before-and-after school care during the school year, and all-day care on non-school-days and throughout summer. Tiger Club is a Minnesota School-Age Childcare Association (MnSACA) Accredited program and Department of Human Services (DHS) Certified. Our staff are trained in “out of school time” curriculum planning, child development, active supervision and engagement, CPR, and First Aid. Our program is an ideal place where students can explore their interests in a variety of fun and challenging activities designed to build confidence and foster independence in a safe, nurturing environment.
For questions regarding this program please contact: Jordan Wright @ 763.502-5107 / email@example.com
- Information regarding current tuition rates, days/dates of service, hours of operation, and other details, will appear once you choose your season and location.
- Tuition is due weekly each THURSDAY PRIOR to care received. There is a one-time, non refundable registration fee of $25.00 charged per registration request. We also accept County Childcare Assistance Program (CCAP); contact us directly for more information.
- You will receive a confirmation email once we've received your registration request, and again once your request has been ACCEPTED and you are officially enrolled.
- Your saved payment method WILL NOT be charged the Registration Fee until you are officially enrolled. Your first weeks tuition will not be due until the THURSDAY PRIOR to the start of your contract.
- Please be sure to print the Contract and Release agreements for your records when you get to that page.
- Once your School-age-care account has been set up you will be able to log-in anytime, anywhere to view account balances, manage AutoPay and payment methods, view current and past invoices, print annual tax statements, and manage your child's emergency contacts and authorized pick-ups.
- Please check your email regularly for any parent communications regarding your school-age-care account with us.
To get started please select the ENROLL NOW button below and have your credit card, checking or savings account information handy for the registration process. Once enrolled, more information will be sent prior to the start of your child's contract.
We look forward to serving your child care needs!