Fridley Preschool - Half Day
Welcome to Fridley Preschool's Half Day program!
Fridley Public Schools Primary Years Programme offers half day preschool programming for both 3 and 4-year-old children. Our 3-year-old half day programming is fee-based on a sliding scale. Our 4-year-old half day programming is offered at no cost to parents. These programs are located at the Fridley Community Center, offering a morning or afternoon session and follow the Fridley Public Schools district calendar.
Fridley Preschool is the best start to your child's educational journey. Here at Fridley Public Schools, we focus on developing the whole child, and that starts with our districts earliest learners. Our preschool programs are designed to provide your child with the necessary learning experiences to prepare for Kindergarten. As an International Baccalaureate (IB) World Authorized school in the Primary Years Programme, your child will be a step ahead when it comes to "kindergarten readiness" and the holistic IB educational experience. When you choose Fridley, you are choosing an International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme, caring and nurturing teachers, a Parent Aware four-star rating, and a high quality & aligned curriculum.
For questions regarding this program, please contact: Katie Brown at 763.502.5105 / email@example.com
3-Year-Old Half Day Registration Information:
- Children must be 3 years old by September 1st of each year in order to enroll.
- Tuition is charged monthly and is based on your households annual income (Sliding Scale Fee). There is a one-time, non refundable registration fee of $25.00 charged per registration request.
- You will receive a confirmation email once we've received your registration request, and again once your request has been ACCEPTED and you are officially enrolled.
- Your saved payment method WILL NOT be charged the Registration Fee until you are officially enrolled. Your first months tuition will not be due until the THURSDAY PRIOR to the start of the school year.
In addition to completing this online registration, you are required to provide these additional documents in order to complete enrollment. Your enrollment will not be confirmed until the program has received these additional pieces. Send to: FCC C/O Katie Brown, 6085 7th Street NE Fridley MN 55432 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Child's birth certificate
- Students are also required to setup and complete an Early Childhood Screening by the end of the school year. If you have already completed one, please also provide a copy of it along with your other documents.
- Please be sure to print the Contract and Release agreements for your records when you get to that page.
- Once your preschool account has been set up you will be able to log-in anytime, anywhere to view account balances, manage AutoPay and payment methods, view current and past invoices, print annual tax statements, and manage your child's emergency contacts and authorized pick-ups.
- Please check your email regularly for any parent communications regarding your preschool account with us.
To get started please select the ENROLL NOW button below and have your credit card, checking or savings account information handy for the registration process. Once enrolled, more information on your child's class will be sent prior to the start of school in August.
4-Year-Old Half Day Registration Information:
- To register for the 4-year-old half day preschool program you will need to complete a district enrollment application instead of proceeding in Eleyo. Please note, on the district enrollment page you will need to scroll down to the gold ONLINE ENROLLMENT button to get started.
We look forward to starting your child towards academic success!