Tiger Club - Tiger Time (School-Age)
Tiger Time is the school-age component of Tiger Club serving for students Kindergarten - 6th. Tiger Time offers a before and after school program located at the Fridley Community Center for grades K-6 during the school year, and all day care on non-school days and throughout summer. Tiger Time is a Minnesota School-Age Childcare Association (MnSACA) Accredited program and our staff are trained in “out of school time” Curriculum planning, CPR, and First Aid. Our program is an ideal place where students can explore their interests in a variety of fun and challenging activities designed to build confidence and foster independence in a safe, nurturing environment.
- You will need:
o Three Emergency Contacts for your child
o The Season and Location for which you will be registering
o The Schedule you will be requesting
o A credit card, checking or savings account information
- Information regarding current tuition rates, days/dates of service, hours of operation, and other details, will appear once you choose your season and location.
- Please be sure to print the Contract and Release agreements for your records when you get to that stage.
- Your credit card, checking or savings account will be charged a Registration Fee of $25.00 once your registration request has been accepted.
- Tuition is charged weekly each THURSDAY PRIOR to care occurring. Your first week’s tuition will be due the THURSDAY PRIOR to your first week of care, and then each Thursday thereafter.
- If you have been awarded help with childcare tuition through the County Childcare Assistance Program (CCAP) please contact Jordan Wright (763-502-5107) at time of registration to get further instruction.
- You will receive a confirmation email once we've received your registration request, and again once your request has been ACCEPTED and you are officially enrolled. Your child cannot start until your registration request has been ACCEPTED and your start date set.
- Once your child care account and enrollment has been set up you will be able to log-in anytime, anywhere, to view account balances, manage AutoPay and payment methods, view current and past invoices, print annual tax statements, request drop-in care and/or changes to your schedule, and manage your child's emergency contacts and authorized pick-ups.
Please check your email regularly for any parent communications regarding your Tiger Club childcare account with us.
For Questions Regarding this program please contact: Jordan Wright @ 763.502-5107 / email@example.com