Tiger Club - Full Day Preschool
Welcome to Fridley's Full-day Preschool option!
This full-day preschool option is a partnership between the Fridley Public Schools Voluntary Preschool Program (VPK) and it's Tiger Club Childcare department. It is a fee-based offering for families who have a child enrolled in Fridley's 4-year-old Preschool Program who are in need of a more full-day of programming. Located at the Fridley Community Center this program runs Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and follows the district school year calendar.
The Fridley Preschool program is the best start to your child's educational journey. Here at Fridley Public Schools, we focus on developing the whole child, and that starts with our districts earliest learners. Our preschool programs are designed to provide your child with the necessary learning experiences to prepare for Kindergarten. Utilizing an approach that aligns with our district's International Baccalaureate (IB) Continuum, your child will be a step ahead when it comes to "kindergarten readiness" and the holistic IB educational experience. When you choose the Fridley full-day preschool option, you are choosing an International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme, a Parent Aware four-star rating, DHS Certification, MnNAEYC Accreditation, caring and nurturing teachers, and a high quality & aligned curriculum.
For Questions Regarding this program please contact: Jordan Wright @ 763.502-5107 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children must be 4 years old by September 1st of each year in order to enroll.
- Tuition is due weekly each THURSDAY PRIOR to care received. There is a one-time, non refundable registration fee of $25.00 charged per registration request. Needs based scholarships are available and we also accept County Childcare Assistance Program (CCAP); contact us directly for more information.
- You will receive a confirmation email once we've received your registration request, and again once your request has been ACCEPTED and you are officially enrolled.
- Your saved payment method WILL NOT be charged the Registration Fee until you are officially enrolled. Your first weeks tuition will not be due until the THURSDAY PRIOR to the start of the school year.
- Please be sure to print the Contract and Release agreements for your records when you get to that page.
- Once your preschool account has been set up you will be able to log-in anytime, anywhere to view account balances, manage AutoPay and payment methods, view current and past invoices, print annual tax statements, and manage your child's emergency contacts and authorized pick-ups.
- Please check your email regularly for any parent communications regarding your preschool account with us.
To get started please select the ENROLL NOW button below and have your credit card, checking or savings account information handy for the registration process. Once enrolled, more information on your child's class will be sent prior to the start of school.
We look forward to starting your child towards academic success!