Fridley PYP 3-Year-Old Preschool
Welcome to Fridley PYP 3-Year-Old Preschool Program!
The Fridley Preschool program is the best start to your child's educational journey. Here at Fridley Public Schools, we focus on developing the whole child, and that starts with our districts earliest learners. Our preschool programs are designed to provide your child with the necessary learning experiences to prepare for Kindergarten. Utilizing an approach that aligns with our district's International Baccalaureate (IB) Continuum, your child will be a step ahead when it comes to "kindergarten readiness" and the holistic IB educational experience. When you choose Fridley, you are choosing an International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme, caring and nurturing teachers, a Parent Aware four-star rating, and a high quality & aligned curriculum. Each school year we offer both AM or PM class offerings ranging from 3-5 days per week. Look below to see our class options for this school year and beyond!
- Children must be 3 years old by September 1st of each year in order to enroll.
- Tuition is charged monthly and is based on your households annual income (Sliding Scale Fee). There is a one-time, non refundable registration fee of $20.00 charged per registration request.
- You will receive a confirmation email once we've received your registration request, and again once your request has been ACCEPTED and you are officially enrolled.
- Your saved payment method WILL NOT be charged the Registration Fee until you are officially enrolled. Your first months tuition will not be due until the THURSDAY PRIOR to the start of the school year.
In addition to completing this online registration, you are required to provide these additional documents in order to complete enrollment. Your enrollment will not be confirmed until the program has received these additional pieces. Send to: FCC C/O Katie Brown, 6085 7th Street NE Fridley MN 55432 or email@example.com
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Child's birth certificate
- Students are also required to setup and complete an Early Childhood Screening by the end of the school year. If you have already completed one, please also provide a copy of it along with your other documents.
- Please be sure to print the Contract and Release agreements for your records when you get to that page.
- Once your preschool account has been set up you will be able to log-in anytime, anywhere to view account balances, manage AutoPay and payment methods, view current and past invoices, print annual tax statements, and manage your child's emergency contacts and authorized pick-ups.
- Please check your email regularly for any parent communications regarding your preschool account with us.
To get started please select the ENROLL NOW button below and have your credit card, checking or savings account information handy for the registration process. Once enrolled, more information on your child's class will be sent prior to the start of school in August.
We look forward to starting your child towards academic success!